Saturday, February 10, 2007

First Post

Well this shall be damn boring as it's 1am and I'm tired and this is my first post to my Blog. I'm hoping I'll keep up with this Blog as a way to meet new people with similar interests as well as letting my friends and family participate in my thought random or straightforward as they might be. I decided to get into this because of a friend who Blogs about all things in her life and my nephew has a site devoted to his growing up.

As a young man I always enjoyed writing but as I've gotten older I got away from it. I'm hoping in keeping a Blog that I might revitalize my imagination and writing skills again. This Blog will be a place where I can reincarnate old ideas. Back in college I used to publish via e-mail to friends a magazine type letter called B!SPN. It mostly dealt with sports but it also dealt with just day to day stuff to keep friends up to date on things. It was a very wacky thing I even had a Classified section and staff writers. So hopefully I can get something similar up and running here. If anyone has any ideas on how to accomplish that please let me know. I think I'll have to make a second Blog site that I can allow others to contribute to in order to get that old feel back.

Other things I hope to write about are my online gaming in The World of Warcraft, Movies Reviews, Book Review/Discussions, Board Game reviews/Discussions, Role Playing posts and just random crap. One thing that will probably be an issue is trying to keep the swear words out of my posts. I'm one of those people who swears almost every other word. Hell just thinking what I'll type I'm self editing out all the fun words to say!!

Well guess I have ranted on long enough. Goodnight dear World Wide Web!!

1 comment:

Ms Eva said...

Wow! Very cool, B! I look forward to checking back and seeing all you post about. I would love to help you customize in any way I can. Just let me know. :)

Fun!