Thursday, September 27, 2007

The Name Game

Makita at Starfish & Coffee tagged me with The Name Game.

The rules: List one fact that is somehow relevant to your life for each letter of your middle name. If you don't have a middle name, use one you would like to have. Tag one person for each letter of your middle name.

Here we go:

Devoted - As a friend and a husband I'm a very devoted person.

Abnormal - Is probably one word many people would use to describe me. It's a family trait on my Father's side I believe.

Vocal - While upon first meeting me I'm a shy person who doesn't talk much. Just watch out for when I get comfortable around you because I can talk any one's ear off! And it's damn near impossible to get me to shut up.

Impassioned - I am by nature a very passionate person. More times then not my emotions will get the best of me whether it's a movie, book, music or life.

Devilish - By nature I'm a very mischievous person who loves to cause trouble.

I would love to tag someone but alas being somewhat new I don't know many people out here other then the one that tagged me.

No comments: