Thursday, March 29, 2007

‘Cuse out and now the Ducks!

Well ‘Cuse lost last week to Clemson. They were way back but at least stormed back to make it a game near the end. Good job and way to continue to fight and scrap until the very end. I’m of course disappointed in the loss but I am glad they never gave up. Hopefully they can replace the key seniors leaving but somehow I don’t think you can replace a player like Nichols right away nor the big man down low. But do have a good core nucleus coming back which bodes well.
Ducks oh my wish I could have seen the games but unfortunately I was traveling this weekend (see post on this). Looks like they were in control of the game against UNLV until the end when they let them get back into it. Luckily they did enough to fend them off. Nice job!! Way to go TP huge game in the National Spotlight!!! Against Florida it sounds like they put up a fight but weren’t quite shooting as well as they had been. At least it was a game and not all one sided. Man I can’t wait for next year. Aaron meant a lot to the team this season but we return 4 of the starting 5 and get some in coming talent coming that should help out. Ohh boy this should be good. I’m hoping all the Kent doubters will stay off his back for a while, doubtful, but I can hope. But I know if they don’t finish in the top 3 of the Pac-10 and go deep into the NCAA’s next year they will be calling. Unfair but that’s the way it goes I guess. I would have to say the Pac-10 looks set for next year to dominate the nation again. Oregon will stay strong, UCLA barring something surprising gets even better, USC gets stronger, Arizona after a off season should be back to form and I think Stanford should be in the mix. The others will all get better as well.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh, wait, WHAT was B!'s update ?
I also lost my link to the other Blog for our friend in Bend who's name I was advised not to list for security purposes. B! have such a link around here somewhere? I checked one of your other links and ended up at a site that seemed totally inappropriate for children! COME ON B!