Monday, September 29, 2008

Funky Town and Music

I love listening to music and I used to listen to it as I went to sleep. It always seemed to help but over the years since I've been married I've gotten away from it since my wife and I don't necessarily agree on the same type of music to sleep to.

Where am I going with this well with our little man I've been wanting to play music in his room during naps and nighttime to help him sleep. Well I think it might help not sure really but my wife didn't like my idea of listening to Metallica for bedtime. D'oh shot down again! Anyway Funky Town and I started listening to the Metallica station on XM when we go out for our errands. So far he's not complained about the music, I know he doesn't know the difference yet but let me keep my delusions a little longer. Anyway, we went out to Best Buy to pick up the new Metallica CD when it came out. However, Best Buy had put the incorrect release date in their ad so it wasn't available yet. But I happened to glance down from the notice to the Metallica section and saw an album I hadn't seen before.



Yes I found a Metallica CD that is meant for Babies! Whoot! In looking at this company I see some other artists that I like as well so maybe we'll end up getting some more of these.

Anyway, back to the point of this post. I brought this CD home and gave it to my wife. We've played it a number of times now. We're not sure if it is helping him sleep and stay asleep or not. But we like to think so. My wife really loves the CD, she also likes many of the Metallic albums as well just not something she likes for relaxing like I find it.

So if you have kids you might want to check out this site and then look for these CDs at your store of choice.

No comments: