Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Ducks Stumble

Well the Ducks finally stumbled and while I'm upset about that for losing. The good thing to take from it is we lost not necessarily to a better team but to one that we're on an even par with really. The Cal Bears won by a narrow margin and even if we had finished the game without imploding I would still say what I was saying before the game that it is a coin flip between the two. Now let's see if we can win out which will be tough as pointed out by the UW (ugh)/USC game this past week. USC is going to have real problems winning out I think as they have both us and Cal on the road. Cal could win out but with USC, at UCLA and at UW might be tough. For the Ducks they have a tough road with USC, at UW and at UCLA (where the scores always tight it seems).

Well I'm hoping that last year's 4-0 stumble doesn't repeat this year. Hopefully the team is in a better place mentally and will recover and play well again.

No comments: