Thursday, August 7, 2008

Baby Update He Rolled Over

Well as a proud father I'm happy to announce that just the other day my son rolled over on his own for the first time. I would love to have had a video to post for you in order to share it will all my family and friends but I can't. For days before it happened I could tell he wasn't too far from rolling over as he was building up to it. Every time I'd put him down on his pad for some stomach time I'd get the video camera out and recording. Of course the one time I didn't get it down right away he rolls over. I saw it coming and ran for the camera got it turned on just as he did it. Ugh so frustrating. But hopefully he'll do it again soon and I'll get it on video that time.

Well in other news he's doing well he's almost 4 months now and is weighing in at about 16 lbs. Other then what might be some acid reflux issues, which he's taking medicine for, he's doing very well health wise.

Well I'll post more information as more developments come along.

No comments: