Saturday, August 16, 2008

4 Month Check up

Well on Wednesday the little man hit 4 months and on Thursday he had his 4 month check up. His stats are now:

  • Weight: 16 lbs - 14 oz (87%)
  • Height: 26 1/2 inches (90%)
  • Head Circumference 42 3/4 inches (55%)
We have been warned to have some Infant's Tylenol handy to help ease the pain of the shots he gets at each of these Well Baby visits. However, luckily for us both the two month and four month have gone very well. This check up was the best in regards to shots he didn't even cry until after it was all done and even then he only cried for a few minutes. For the second visit in a row no Tylenol help was needed. I feel really proud of my son for going through this all so well. Lucky for me he holds up to shots like his mother and not me. I hate needles more then just about anything else, except maybe snakes. I've had a fear of needles ever since I was in the second grade and was hospitalized for a week for my asthma. Horrible story there but back to the visit.

We had thought with the way he had been acting recently that maybe he had an ear infection or something. But other then some minor skin irritations, and the before mentioned acid reflux problem, he's doing really well.

No comments: